The Design for Health (DFH) web site is not being updated starting in 2015.
The DFH web site features a number of different kinds of materials:
- Many core resources were created during 2006 to 2008 when the project was providing technical assistance on comprehensive planning.
- From 2008 to 2010 the group did a number of trainings and conference presentations, particularly on Health Impact Assessment.
- The DFH blog started in 2010 and the image collection in 2011.
The project team for the phases to 2010 included:
Research Faculty to 2010
- Ann Forsyth, Ph.D., Professor, City and Regional Planning, Cornell University
- Kevin Krizek, Ph.D., Professor, Planning, Design and Civil Engineering, University of Colorado
- Carissa Schively Slotterback, Ph.D., Associate Professor, Graduate Program in Urban and Regional Planning, Hubert H. Humphrey Institute of Public Affairs, University of Minnesota
- Joanne Richardson, Web site Coordinator
- Active Living by Design
- Laura Baum, Graduate Assistant
- Bonnie Hayskar, Copy Editor
- Amanda Johnson, Research Fellow, Coordinator
- Ashley Miller, Graduate Assistant
- Aly Pennucci, Graduate Assistant, Coordinator
- Garrett Peterson, Graduate Assistant
- Karen Roof, Graduate Assistant
- Isabella Weschler, Undergraduate Assistant